Convention Bureau Genova is a pool of firms promoting the meeting and event industry in Genoa since 1998. In collaboration with its members – about forty businesses working in the meeting sector (hotels, PCOs, convention centres, catering companies, transportation companies, Genoa’s Aquarium, local publishers and technical conference service providers) – the Bureau provides global assistance in conference and event planning such as finding hotel accommodation, helping select the appropriate location and conference venue, advising on catering services, incentive programs and all collateral activities.
The synergy between Convention Bureau Genova and local Institutions has successfully contributed in assessing Genoa and its entire province as an excellent conference destination worldwide.
A team of professional people will follow you in every step of the organization of your event. Their experience and knowledge will be at your disposal for information, advices and to guarantee a flawless organisation.
The Convention Bureau Genova’s main goal is to make easy the job to all who are involved in the realization of the events, giving information about conference spaces and hotel accommodation, checking the availabilities, suggesting routes and activities for the post congress, planning site inspections to associates’ facilities and organizing every kind of meeting through its PCO:
- We offer free, professional advice and guidance to conference planners, associations and convention organizers
- We promote Genova globally as top destination for all aspects of the business tourism
- We offer a total event solution service, including free and professional support on planning meetings, conferences, events, exhibitions, incentives and launch parties in Genova
- We are the experts on promoting Genova for all business audiences and on working in partnership with key providers across the city
- We make the difference between a normal meeting and a truly memorable event
Convention Bureau Genova adheres to the co-marketing program developed with the Liguria Region, the Regional Agency “In Liguria” and the Meet in Liguria Consortium.